Overview of the Association
The Irish Association for High Performance Computing (IAHPC) was founded at a
meeting on High Performance Computing (HPC) hosted by the Dublin Institute for
Advanced Studies (DIAS) in November 1997.
In order to promote HPC in Ireland, it was felt that it would be beneficial
to form a body which would facilitate interactions between the many groups and
companies working in this area. Hence, the core aim of the Association is to promote
the exchange of information between groups working on HPC in Ireland.
The IAHPC is an unincorporated "not for gain" organisation.
The next meeting of the IAHPC will be held in University College Dublin
on Friday 11th December 2009. Details available here.
For further information about the IAHPC, please contact info at iahpc.ie
A mailing list has been set up. This is a discussion list for:
- general HPC discussions
- advertising HPC-related seminars and talks
- HPC-related news, announcements and opportunities
- parallel code sharing/discussion/questions
- cuda/cloud/next-big-thing rants
- and any other discussions relevant to the HPC community in Ireland.
Subscribe to this list here.